My First Blogging Chapter

2:06 AM

I've known about the blogosphere for quite a long time already since one of my close friends is a blogger. Blogging has already been her passion ever since I met her. I've witnessed her blogging process and it caught my interest but I wasn't that convinced yet because I know it will be hard to keep up especially that I'm swamped with a lot of school work. Not until this friend brought me with her to a certain event wherein we had the opportunity to meet admirable bloggers from all over the Philippines. It was my first time to experience a bloggers meet and it did not disappoint. I got to meet Cha Ocampo, a very gorgeous blogger from Manila. Her fashion got me like "woah!" Everything about her, from her pretty face, to the way she presented herself stunned me. I was literally starstruck. Right then and there, I knew I was inspired. I thought about how I wanted to be confident about myself just like her. The reason why I decided to start a blog. I know I have been given the chance  to try blogging before. But as the saying goes, "Nasa huli ang pagsisi". I think it's not too late for me to do a bit of a catching up, right? I hope everything works fine. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Subscribe