I'm Working on it

6:39 AM



I've always wanted to sport this outfit for so long already, unfortunately, I wasn't able to because firstly, the university doesn't allow skirts, during wash days and university events. They don't allow students to wear skirts, sleeveless, shorts, and pedal pushers, and being the good student that I am (char), I respect the rules and regulations that's why as much as possible I have to sport my favorite go-to outfit (black top paired with a pair of white jeans). Secondly, I'm not fond of wearing skirts. It's just not my thing, and I never realized how comfortable it actually is to wear one, after trying it out. This is a really random mix-and-match from my closet, and I think it went out well, although it's still all for you to judge. So I hope you could leave me comments below about what you think.



Being a newbie in the blogosphere, I'm still coping and still trying to improve my "blogger poses". Just a bit more time and practice 'til I get to perfect it. Like I said, I'm still working on it.



Knitted top (thrifted) / Skirt (department store) / Shoes (department store) / Bag (Ilustrado)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe